May 23, 2012

Review : Purederm Skin Recovery Pearl Essence Mask

Hi Ladies,

Today i'm going to write about Purederm mask.  Thin one is Pearl Essence Mask



I decided to buy this because the cute packaging.

It is contain collagen, vitamin E and of course Pearl Powder that helps to tone and rejuvenate complexion, clear blemishes, minimize pores and reduce skin redness.  Sounds pretty good for a cheap mask, i bought mine at "Total" market, yup that one that sell fruits! the price is Rp 16.100.  

When i use this i was amazed by the quality of the sheet because it was pretty thin  and really feels comfy to put on. And it was because the sheet was made from natural pulp that prevents skin trouble and provides close adhesion to the face.  

Result :
I left the mask on my face about 30 minutes (actually it only need 15-20 minutes, but i prefer to let it dry before removes it), my skin feel VERY VERY hydrated! it doesnt feel sticky like other mask eventough i didnt wash my face after.  Also i realize that my pores seems lil bit smaller.  It doesnt smells strange to me so its a plus point.

Conclusion :
I'll give 8 of 10 for the mask and i would repurchase! oh, and for Korean stuff lovers, this mask is made in Korea :D







1 comment:

  1. I'm using this mask now, and I must say.. this is a great mask.And now it's on sale for for less than a buck.. it's a must have! great review!

    ReplyDelete