Aug 13, 2011

Sponsored review : Kiehl's Ultra Facial!

Hey Ladies,



A few weeks a go Kiehl's Indonesia sent me their product for reviewing their Ultra Facial range.  They sent me a sample size, but actually it was big enough for 2 weeks. 

I've been using these products about one weeks before writing this review for you.  Please note that my skin type is normal-oily and no acne prone.  So, ladies here is the review.

KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL CLEANSER
Seriously i loooveee this cleanser!  it's a facial wash that wouldnt leave your skin dry.   (though my skin type is normal-oily).  It smell like my mom's facial wash from her doctor.  My skin feels good and moist after use this cleanser because the formula is very mild. 

KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL TONER

•Mild yet effective toner for all skin types that will not over-dry or strip skin of its natural oils.
•Helps refine surface texture while providing the ideal preparation for Ultra Facial Cream or Moisturizer.
•Non-alcohol formula gently removes surface debris and remaining residue while hydrating and comforting skin.
•PH-balanced for optimal comfort.

I also feel moist after using this toner but honestly it leaves my skin feel sticky.


KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL MOISTURIZER

I use this moisturizer before my makeup, and at the middle of the day it makes my skin very oily.  I try to use it at night as my night cream, and still it feels too heavy and sticky and makes my skin oily.  Not good for oily skin i think.

 
KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL CREAM

At first i plan this cream as my night cream.  I wore this cream once and actually i love it! (more than the moisturizer).  Though the texture is lil bit heavy, it absorbed well into my skin and makes my skin feel comfortable.  So i try to put this before my makeup at the morning and yes it makes my face oily but it wasnt that bad. 


After using the product for 1 week i realized that my skin  feels more comfortable and smoother.  I recommend this product to you who has dry-normal skin.  I plan to buy the cleanser now. 

Thank you for reading and check Khiel's site for more information!



1 comment: