Sep 18, 2011

FOTD : Hellow Yellow


 Hola ladies,


Today i attended my cousin's wedding and as the member of my big family i have to wear same clothes with the other cousins.   I got light yellow kebaya encim as my "uniform" so today's FOTD is gold and yellow.  Actually i wanted to wear my Dolly wink lower lashes but i was afraid that it wouldnt stay on all day. So, here is my FOTD!









FACE :
-Etude skinfit base make up
-Lancome teint miracle
-Revlon mineral powder foundation
-MUFE HD powder


CHEEK :
-Bourjois bronzer
-Bourjois rose de eclat


LIP :
-NYX smokey look


EYE :
-Viva eyebrown pencil in brown
-Pixy liquid eyeliner
-Sari ayu 25th anniversary pallete
-Fake eyelashes, dolly wink no 2


So, tell me what do you think, or if you have any suggest for my next FOTD just tell me!



9 comments:

  1. dolly wink menggoda bgt sih..ampuunn gw teracuni mulu nihhhh hahaha

    btw, cantik han!! kliatan seger ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ayyoooooo niss, dibeli dibeli.. hehe..

    heboh banget ga sih nih dolly wink? tadinya gw pikir cowok gw bakalan protes liat gw, tapi dia malah bilang gw cantik tadi *suit suiiitt. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ga heboh ah dolly wink nya...duuhhh yg mau jd penganten makin mesra deh hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so sweet, I love the way you did your makeup. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  5. han, cantik ko dollywink nya .. dari bbrapa foto postingan kmren udah gatel pengen komentar, def. not over the top, cantik!
    btw kal/o aplikasi si bronzer coklat itutuh, pake brush apa han

    ReplyDelete
  6. @bila : telima kaciih, gw pake angled brush aja sih, biar lebih "lurus" aja di pipi nya..

    ReplyDelete